Ainveein Wele blog

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Sher-E-Punjab

Olrite guys..its been along time since I have ( or infact anybody else has written a post on this blog) Chalo koi nahi….let me be the one to re kindle the spark of ainveein …Ok right now me cumin back from the land of five rivers …yup our very own Punjab. A place where your elders express their love towards you by the amount of desi ghee they put in your daal. :) !!! and in return you show your deepest gratitude towards them by gobbling down as many makki de rotis , and chappaties as you can, unless of course u get a ROCK SHAKING….BBUURRP !! (YUP U GOT IT….BURRRRPP!!!!!)

Actually right now I am in the train returning from Phagwara to Delhi ( Lemme recollect…..umm….yeah…Sachkhand Express!) The train has just stopped at the Karnal station…I was wondering what to do…between these jananiyaan sittin right below me and talking about all these stupid topics.

(jananiyaan : Stupid old Punjabi ladies, with humungus waist sizes, wearing lip sticks with shades of black hole!, sarees with some wierd designs , have an annoying sense of humour and could perhaps discuss all the issues of this world in an hours :) )

So Iive just taken out my notebook to write a post on ainveein just incase something comes to my mind. Well quite an interesting journey coz its just 10 people in the entire Bogie!! Yes…u heard me right …the whole bogie! so u can well imagine than right now ( thought I paid for 1 seat ) I am sittin in such a manner that I could avail maximum amount of space on the seats ( I would say…cost effective seating) though this sortta posture gets a little annoying to others….but who the hell gives a damm!...and specially for those JANANIYAANSS!!!

Its just 15 mins I flipped my notebook open and …gues wot…people have started turning thir heads….pretty unusual site to see people with open notebooks in a general class bogie…and that too in an Indian Railways train cumin frm punjab!!!!! LOL!! Infact I think some of them are getting confused with that stupid apple logo that my friend put over that SAMSUNG logo and some might get along thinking that im on Powerbook….. nice way to make some fool of those rich dumb NRIs returning from Punjab during this season.

How was my trip ?

Well all good…but my hair was the hottest issue around the block. Guess wot….some mistook me for a foreigner. My naani was like...."aiee ke kar litta tu apne baloon nu, aenne sonne baal honde seee!" One aunti was soo exceited thats she jumped over to meet me and enquire which country I had come from!!! I mean hallo…thats so weird mann!!...i mean trust me ....mai to ek aam Indian hoon ( English: I am an Indian mango :) !!) . 2 days was he least my belly took to adapt to the hight caloried and low roughage diet ) but then the moment I got the hang of it…woohoo…I sure did impress those sardars jees in eating binches of chapaatiees….! ….naa just kidding…..nothing so special…just nice food…nice weather and enjoying the family gossip with my nani and mammi !!...gosh they sure know our relatives well!!

Well where I went was like a small gaon type ( not exactly a village ) but tiny city ( tinier than a pixel on ur HDTV screen ! …HDTV -> map of India , Pixel : Phagwara )

Have a heavy breakfast and then goto to the top of the house …manji bichaoo….and so jao….wow….that sure is fun….so let me go algorithmically ( not that I like it this way but may be you comp sc. Engineer nerds would understand it better this way….waise to I Hate those guys who spend 18 / 24 hrs in front of the comp screen!!! ….serious DUMB HEADS!!!

So here goes...

· Wake up late

· Brush and dumb out waste

· Take bath ( not applicable for 4 contiguous days :D )

· Gobble down paranthas to show that you love ur relatives ( if ur about to get married ….heheh…then to uve HAD IT!!!! )

· Goto roof top

· Open up manji ( those who don’t know manji …plz dun ask me….its like a typical bed..come to my place and ill show you a manjis pic)

· Put on walkman with good rock like…creed , nickelback , avril etc …and stick the volume to MAX

· And enjoy mann….now that’s a life !!!!..no seriously mann

· If possible get som moonjfali ( Peanuts as those NRIs call it J )

· Also get a relative to gossip if possible …fir to …..!!

oh I just shifted down on the lower birth and guess wot….i have the window seat now….its fun to sit and take a look outside …well now its fun to pass time and ill be sayin good bye….youll be hearing from me soon….ill put this up on ainveein as soon as I land at the New Delhi station. And oh btw…..please to lemme know…how u found this….even if u wanna abuse me for wastin ur time then plz do…send me some latest abuses….got bored to those mundane Punjabi abuses….hope u know wot I mean!!

Love ya

Saaransh

saaransh@gmail.com

2 Comments:

  • Cutiya blog hai..band karde gandu

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, 12 January, 2006  

  • hey bagga nice blog dude and specially bout the jannanis it was preety funny .and by the way which planet r u from ,where they grow weeds on head (just kiddin) -udit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, 22 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home