Ainveein Wele blog

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Back to ainveein

All right. So this is long time since ive blogged on ainveein. From now on I am planning to write my blog regularly. Not that I am expecting many people to read it, but its just that you feel good by typing on this amazing keyboard. lol...jus kiddin, sometimes you feel as if there's just something inside you....a feeling perhaps that you'd always want to come out on ink, a thought that has been keeping your mind persistantly busy thinking about something. Some appreciation for something that somehow has never reached where it was supposed to reach. Its for these that I plan to vommit all my feelings (though) repressed sometimes, on paper. So from now on, one blog a day, will surely keep the visitors away.

So the big question is, what all am I gonna write on this blog. Well..hmm...lemme think...if I start writing stuff thats totally in my interest then...perhaps only developers from MSDN would be interested in reasding my blog. So lets keep it this way, ill be having some interesting things that happened around. And also willl keep on putting the latest findings or things that I have learnt (technical).

1 Comments:

  • Welcome back to the world of blogging. Hope to hear more from you in the next few days (not months).

    And by the way, if you blog a bit on technical articles, you just might land up at the Microsoft Professional Developer Conference with all expense paid. Check out http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=74816

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, 17 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home