Ainveein Wele blog

Saturday, October 06, 2007


Crazy Ride (2007)

It really has been a long time since I wrote something here, but its always good to be back. Since the last time I wrote here, life has certainly changed alot. Some dreams came true, some things became dream.

Its not very usual when you suddenly get something which you have never expected in your entire life, something which you have always looked forward to. And its also very rare to loose someone which you never expected to loose your entire life.

Anyways most of you who are reading this blog probably are not aware of what went on in this last one year. Well I got an opportunity to be interviewed by guys from Microsoft for a job, and guess what..I finally got one!!. If you are looking for a little more on this, I will be posting something on it soon. It will contain what exactly the place is like and the kind of work that goes on at Microsoft, what are the benefits and all that you had always wanted.

But again year 2007 was probably an unforgettable year in my life. We had this amazing final year project which we did and possibly had the best time ever. We worked on all types of tools and some of the most incredible technologies we have seen till now. We created mindless number of presentations, punched in staggering lines of code, wrote down tons of paper. Discussed the coolest stuff all our peers were working on. I will try coming up with a detailed post on that sometime later.

We also created this amazing web portal for our university called the JIIT-LMS (accessed through http://210.212.127.5 ) It was fun working on. The service was particularly useful and drew a lot of attention from people around the university.

I dont want to make this one very long but yeah, it was a really a hard time to leave everything behind, friends, family, university, computer lab :), and go to a new place. This, I think has been the hardest thing in my life to do. And now that I am in Hyderabad (Oh did I mention I'm in Hyderabad, oh btw I'm in MS IDC which is in Hyderabad), I really miss my old folks. Everyone moved on...yeah everyone.

Some guys went abroad to study, some to other companies in Bangalore some to Chennai, but whatever the thing thing is, I think we all got emotionally hooked to each other, and if time be, we will all stand by each other, no matter when we need and where we are.

Cheers guys!!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home