Ainveein Wele blog

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Graduate School - College = - (College)

Ok I guess this is probably the best time to write a new blog entry... I have an exam in another 11 hours and I have not even started preparing (as usual) !! :D

But things feel a lot different now. There is no one with whom I can chat about the weirdest things in the world a night before an exam we are clueless about... There is no one with whom I can hold "that famous compeition" of counting bricks during tomorrow's exam (partially attributed to the fact that Columbia has all its walls painted ;)... there's no one who would laugh with me if I get a ZERO in tomorrow's exam ... And in the unlikely event of my being well prepared for tomorrow's exam, there is no one to say this to me: "Arre aur kitnee padhai karega, top karna hai kya kal?" :P

If you are wondering where the hell have I reached, this place is called "Graduate School" by the locals here. Fourteen thousand miles and four continents away from my parents, friends and favorite city, here I am in the city informally known as "The Big Apple", trying to re-learn things that I probably learnt well during those four golden years (2003 - 2007): the time when we enjoyed more than we worked and yet came out with wonderful results in whatever we did!

Nonetheless, I would like to end this post by stating that no matter we I go tomorrow, whatever heights I reach in life or whichever city I settle in, A-10 Sector 62 Noida will always stay in my heart and with it will stay all those moments of fun and intense work and the "mortals" who played a part in creating those moments !!

Cheers and keep this blog alive...

Note: The credit for this post goes to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi02v-0bnoQ&feature=related

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home